Friday, August 27, 2010

Red Spectral Dragon


I dissolve in order to nurture
Realizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled

Friday August 27, 2010 / Red Spectral Dragon
Color (Seal): red
Color (Chakra): turquoise
Tone: 11 = Spectral
Kin #: 5 (Friday)
Kin #: 141
Long Count-2 Ben= Reed/Staff
Seal in the body: Index finger of the right hand
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": Pakistan, Afghanistan
Tone in the body: left hip
Chakra: throat
Qualities of the chakra: will, communication, creativity, truthfulness, integrity
Radial Plasma: Alpha - release
Physical activities of the chakra: Alexander Technique, yoga, osteopathic alignment of the spine, cranio-sacral therapy, expressive theater and dance, qi gong, tai-chi
Archetype according the chakras: communicator
Element: The ethers
Crystal: Turquoise, blue agate, aquamarine

Kin # According with the Jnaneshwar's Gita: Chapter 5/141 = Now control your enthusiasm, light the lamp of the meaning of the Gita, and bring the auspicious dawn into the temple of the hearts of the righteous.

Synchronicities: Yes.

OBSERVATIONS OF THE DAY: I am sick and funny enough is at the throat and lungs.I rested all morning and canceled all my classes for tomorrow. According today, osteopathic alignment of the spine and cranio-sacral therapy is what I could do to aid my throat. I found out that massaging the muscles of my spine with the foam roller really helped my lungs and I am going to ask my husband to massage my head, not exactley crani0-sacral therapy but close :).

Sources:
- Star Traveler's 13 moon Almanac of synchronicity. Published by The Foundation for the Law of Time
- The Thirteen Moon Peace Calendar, Red Overtone Moon Year Synchronometer. Published by Foundation for the Law of Time
- Mayan 2012 i-phone application. www.calleman.com
- The Book of the Chakras: Discover the Hidden Forces Within You, by Ambika Wauters
- www.astrodreamadvisor.com

No comments: