Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blue Cosmic Night


I endure in order to dream
Transcending intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of accomplishment

Sunday August 29, 2010 / Blue Cosmic Night
Color (Seal): blue
Color (Chakra): Solar Plexus
Tone: 13 = Cosmic
Kin #:7 (Sunday)
Kin #: 143
Long Count-4 Men (Eagle): Day of heightened aspirations and taking new aim
Seal in the body: Second finger of right hand
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": New Zeland, Australia
Tone in the body: left ankle
Chakra: solar plexus
Qualities of the chakra: self-worth, self-esteem, confidence, personal power, freedom of choice
Radial Plasma: Alpha - discharge
Physical activities of the chakra: Sports, competitive programs, qi gong, hiking, cycling
Archetype according the chakras: warrior
Crystal: Topaz, citrine, amber

Kin # According with the Jnaneshwar's Gita: Chapter 7/143 = These worshipers do not know Me, for they can never rise above desire. The satisfaction that they gain is passing and imaginary.

Synchronicities: No

OBSERVATIONS OF THE DAY: Still sick. Rest in the morning and re-organize the house. Now my desk, computer and reading table is close to the kitchen and Andrés has the second bedroom of the appartment all for himself. He wanted that, he deserve it since he is spending a lot of time in the house and wanted a place to do his workouts. I have now natural light, two windows and a beautiful view to our garden. I really like it! Andrés seems ok, we have been far away lately.

Unfortunately I wasn't conscious of the chakra of today ( solar plexus) at all. I wanted to exercise but I felt weak, didn't wear yellow and didn't do my dance. besides sick I have been very confused and down lately. But starting to morrow I am on with meditation, exercise and my video. Need to come out of the hole!!!!!

Sources:
- Star Traveler's 13 moon Almanac of synchronicity. Published by The Foundation for the Law of Time
- The Thirteen Moon Peace Calendar, Red Overtone Moon Year Synchronometer. Published by Foundation for the Law of Time
- Mayan 2012 i-phone application. www.calleman.com
- The Book of the Chakras: Discover the Hidden Forces Within You, by Ambika Wauters
- www.astrodreamadvisor.com

No comments: