Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blue Solar Storm


I pulse in order to catalize
Realizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of vision

Wednesday August 25, 2010 / Blue Solar Storm
Color (Seal): blue
Color (Chakra): Red
Tone: 9 = Solar
Kin #: 3 (Wednesday)
Kin #: 139
Long Count-13 Chuen= Monkey
Seal in the body: pinky toe of the left foot
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": South-East Gateway
Tone in the body: left elbow
Chakra: Root
Qualities of the chakra: patience, structure, stability, security, the ability to manifest your dreams
Radial Plasma: Gama - Pacify
Physical activities of the chakra: yoga, any movement that activates the legs and feet, any activity that is grounding, physical and demands presence.
Archetype according the chakras: mother
Element: Earth
Crystal: Rruby, blood stone, hermatite

Kin # According with the Jnaneshwar's Gita: Chapter 3/139 = Sacrifice takes the form of your own proper duty. He who is full of conceit never performs it in this world.

Synchronicities: No

OBSERVATIONS OF THE DAY: I am still confused about the chakra order in this 13 Moon calendar. I just e-mailed the foundation for the Law of Time. My day was long, 4 Pilates private session and I went for brunch with Heather the owner of the Pilates studio. It was her birthday so I invited her and we talked about getting older and shared ideas on various projects for the Pilates studio. We have lots of things in common and I enjoy spending time with her.

Yesterday I had a an incredible day of exploration with my friend and mentor Marv. We chanted, talked about my issues surrounding "money" and wealth and he let me borrowed his precious copy of the Jnaneshwar's Gita" which I am using for this blog only for this week.

Sources:
- Star Traveler's 13 moon Almanac of synchronicity. Published by The Foundation for the Law of Time
- The Thirteen Moon Peace Calendar, Red Overtone Moon Year Synchronometer. Published by Foundation for the Law of Time
- Mayan 2012 i-phone application. www.calleman.com
- The Book of the Chakras: Discover the Hidden Forces Within You, by Ambika Wauters
- www.astrodreamadvisor.com

No comments: