Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yellow Spectral Star


Today there is just one video of this day color, tone and seal, which is Yellow Spectral Star and some synchronicities which made this day a special one. Please read below. In the morning I went to work at the Pilates Studio, then back home for lunch and spent the rest of the day at GreenLake swimming, enjoying the sun and reading José Arguelles "Time and the Technosphere". I can't complain :)

Again the video you see below contains gestures (signs) of today's color, tone and seal of the "kin" (day). according the 13 Moon Peace Calendar for 2010, the Red Overtone Moon Year. The following are the aspects or characteristics of today's "Yellow Spectral Star"

Saturday August 14, 2010
Color: Yellow
Tone: 11 = Spectral
Seal: Star
Kin #: 128
Seal in the body: Second toe of the right foot
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": South West ( around Easter Island)
Tone in the body: left hip joint
Chakra: Solar Plexus (Limi)
Qualities of the chakra: confidence, personal power, self-worth, freedom of choice
Radial Plasma: Limi (day 6 of the week)
Physical activities of the chakra: sports, competitive programs, qi gong, hiking, cycling
Archetype according the chakras: warrior

Synchronicities:
1) My hand was about to push and close the front door of my apartment, and then the air closed it. Same time, same moment.
2) I fall as sleep taking the sun at a sunny spot at Greenlake. When I woke up and pick up my towel, I was ready to go and looked at my clock to find out it was 5:33pm. ( I have been seeing 33 all around me for about 6 months from now)
3) Walking around Greenlake I noticed a business card on the floor. After thinking twice about picking it up, I did and the name on it was "Jacqueline Layke, Screen/ Executive Producer. Who knows... maybe I need to meet her :)
4) Lastly, today I saw a dance colleague I just crossed pads on Thursday at a yoga class. Funny because Seattle is big and seeing an specific person twice in just three days seams highly unlikely, although possible right!

OK. Now I am done for the day. Enjoy the video!

No comments: