Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yellow Lunar Human


Not a very harmonious day. In the morning I went to work from 7 am to 12pm. My day at the Pilates Studio was busy, I didn't have breakfast and my energy ran out very fast. Back home after running some errands I tried to work on this project but my attention was not there, instead I ate lunch, chacked my e-mail and at about 3:30 I exercise with my husband. Our workout with the P90X DVD was great, I was(am) sore all over and feeling energized, although still I couldn't do this blog because of so many interruptions (like watching the spanish movie "Celda 211"). But finally I am here writing. I feel that today I was not at all connected neither with the mayan Calendar nor with the Gregorian. I was in limbo; a kind of resting and procrastination mood. Part of me wanted to rest and do nothing and the other wanted to be creative and productive. Unfortunately the first one was stronger today. Why? Self sabotage? Just needed to rest? Some days I am enthusiastic and optimistic and some days neutral and passive. What is the secret of self-motivation? Where does motivation come from? I found some answers here

And I DID find some motivation to do the dance exploration for today (see below :)) Yes, I know it is very simple although If I can dance I can live, If I live I can be conscious and if I am conscious there is hope to find what I am looking for.... truth.


Wednesday August 18, 2010 / Yellow Lunar Human

Color (Seal): Yellow
Color (Chakra): Indigo
Tone: 2 = Lunar
Seal: Human
Kin #: 132
Seal in the body: Middle finger of the left hand
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": South America
Tone in the body: Right knee
Chakra: brow or third eye (Gamma)
Qualities of the chakra: wisdom, discernment, imagination, intuition, knowledge
Radial Plasma: Gamma (day 3 of the Gregorian calendar week)
Physical activities of the chakra: yoga, tai-chi, qi-gong, Bates eye exercises
Archetype according the chakras: Wise person or elder
Element: The cosmos

Synchronicities: 1 Clock at 2:33pm
Sources: Foundation for the Law of Time "Thirteen Moon Peace Calendar, Red Overtone Moon Year

No comments: