Monday, August 16, 2010

White Cosmic Dog


Seems that during my work days I am not able to be very conscious that I want to be more conscious (make sense?)
Routine, scheduling, trying to be on time and planning ahead for things is what takes all my attention. Why is this?
Work keep us busy and productive but unaware of our true nature? It is so easy to just work, watch TV, eat and go to bed to do it all over again the next day. I need to find the way to merge the fascinating world of being conscious with being pragmatic. I am writing this blog at 11:51pm, just a couple minutes before the end of the gregorian calendar day. I need more time, my husband is calling me to bed. I want to have all the time to write, dance and think about the great possibilities of human kind evolution. Seems impossible! Values, calendars, clocks, relationships, everything is clashing. I feel an internal conspiracy to just stay asleep and keep doing the same even-though it feels off . Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Monday August 16, 2010 / White Cosmic Dag
According the 13 Moon Peace Calendar. Red Overtone Moon Year edited by The Foundation for the law of Time.

Color (Seal): White
Color (Chakra): Violet
Tone: 13 = Cosmic
Seal: Dog
Kin #: 130
Seal in the body: left thumb
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": North Pacific Ocean, Aleutian Island, west of Alaska
Tone in the body: left ankle
Chakra: crown (Dali)
Qualities of the chakra: grace, beauty, serenity, oneness with all that is.
Radial Plasma: Dali (day 1 of the week)
Physical activities of the chakra: stillness
Archetype according the chakras: guru
Element: The cosmos

Synchronicities: I saw the clock at 2:33pm again on my way out from teaching creative movement in Lynwood.

No video today :(

No comments: