Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Red Lunar Serpent


Red Serpent's symbol is the serpent, representing healing and wholeness.
Red Serpent is also known by the Maya as the kultanlilni, or kundalini, the energy that moves up from the base of the spine and out through the crown chakra. (5)

Learn to expand and utilize your senses to access your body's wisdom and vitality. Don't 'think' about it; simply allow your body to sense intuitively the solutions necessary for change and growth. (5)

I polarize in order to survive
Stabilizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of navigation

Tuesday August 31, 2010 / Red Lunar Serpent
Color (Seal): Red
Color (Chakra): violet
Tone: 2 = Lunar
Kin #:9 Tuesday
Kin #: 145
Long Count-6 CABAN (Earth): Day of innovative intellectual impulses
Seal in the body: Big toe of right foot
Seal in the Earth " Planet Holon": North-East of Rusia
Tone in the body: right knee
Chakra: crown
Qualities of the chakra: grace, beauty, serenity, oneness with all that is
Radial Plasma: Seli - Flow

Physical activities of the chakra: stillness

Archetype according the chakras: guru
Crystal: amethyst, alexandrite

Kin # According with the Jnaneshwar's Gita: Chapter 9/145 = Just as a swan would perish , seeing the reflections of stars and entering the water in the hope of finding jewels.

Synchronicities: I saw 33 more than three times during the day

OBSERVATIONS OF THE DAY: Howard was sick and he stayed home all day. Rainy outside and my energy was low until the end of my Pilates classes (7pm). Then I got an excellent cardiovascular workout. Also did my budget in the morning and felt great after finishing it. I think I am finally getting to understand how it works.

It is getting harder and harder to do my dance explorations, I need to make more room if this is something I really want. Going to Cancun with my mom in the middle of the winter Yey!!!!!

According the qualities of the crown chakra of today. Grace... yes, I am here and my life is not bad at all. Serenity....I need it to be able to accept myself the way I am. Oneness with all that is... is my goal.

Sources:
(1) Star Traveler's 13 moon Almanac of synchronicity. Published by The Foundation for the Law of Time
(2). The Thirteen Moon Peace Calendar, Red Overtone Moon Year Synchronometer. Published by Foundation for the Law of Time
(3) Mayan 2012 i-phone application. www.calleman.com
(4) The Book of the Chakras: Discover the Hidden Forces Within You, by Ambika Wauters
(5) www.astrodreamadvisor.com

No comments: